The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK
What’s On Offer:
£k – Competitive basic salary, depending on experience + discretionary staff bonus
We are seeking organised and motivated bi-lingual Business Administrators. You will be responsible for performing a number of administrative functions in a support capacity utilising organisational, analytical and numerate skills. Accurate and well organised with a can-do approach, you will interact and learn from the team around you to help you provide a dependable support function.
- Assist the Account Managers with day-to-day administration tasks.
- Work within the team to achieve customer deadlines and excel in customer service.
- Investigate and respond to customer queries on behalf of the Account Managers.
- Initially get involved in the sales desk as a way to learn the systems and products here.
- Monitor & analyse accounts/ pricing and liaise with various customers and Account Managers.
- Co-ordinate and provide product data for quotations/tenders, samples and specifications, etc..
- Maintain various department spreadsheets.
- Ability to provide excellent customer support in a fast-moving environment.
Requirements for the Role:
- Recently educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a relevant marketing/ business discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar B2B role.
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on customer need/good relationship building skills.
- Strong administration and organisation skills, able to work under pressure to manage multiple projects simultaneouslywith a very high level of accuracy.
- Personable and presentable with the ability to communicate to a wide range of people at all levels both verbally and in writingas well as being resilient.
- High levels of numeracy & literacy, initiative and problem solving agility
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, together with strong attention to detail.
- IT savvy, with a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft products including daily use of Excel.
- A team player and committed to the products and the company.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility and willingness for continuous improvement and learning.
- Good analytical and data interpretation skills
- Fluent in English and a second modern European language essential – both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate clearly.
- Looking for a career in a business they can grow with.
- Car owner and living within close driving range of our offices in Sevenoaks
|Analytical & Proactive||Commercial Awareness||Marketing Research||Accuracy and attention to detail||Confident & Organised|
What’s on offer?
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience + discretionary staff bonus
- Excellent development opportunities especially if they prove capable and evolve into own account responsibility
- Hours 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (but we are currently closing at 4pm on Fridays)
- 26 days holiday pro rata in addition to your birthday off as well as bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
How To Apply
In the first instance, please send covering letter, your CV and details of your current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org