What’s On Offer:
We are seeking bi-lingual ambitious, focused graduates. You will be responsible for performing a number of functions in a support capacity utilising organisational, analytical, administrative and numerate skills. Driven and highly committed with a can-do approach, you will interact and learn from the team around you, while gaining exposure and familiarising yourself with our strategy.
As a Business Specialist, your role will focus on the commercial side of our operations. Smart, diligent and quick-thinking you will be joining our successful team to maximise your career prospects with an ambitious, growing organisation.
The Successful Applicant:
Graduate business qualification of 2:2 or higher is required but candidates with strong relevant experience will be considered.
A team player, you will possess:
- Good analytical and data interpretation skills and experience of using Microsoft Word & Excel to advanced level.
- Strong planning and time management.
- Be familiar with modern business digital techniques.
- Resilient and able to deal with a challenging and fast paced environment
- A positive outlook and be self-motivated/ able to work on your own initiative.
- Fluent in English and a second modern European language – both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate clearly.
- Organised/ able to plan and prioritise work to meet specific deadlines.
- To provide you with a meaningful role that builds on your existing skills and allows you to put these skills into practice.
- To develop you into a valuable manager, regarded within the team.
- To strengthen the company’s management team with vibrant, enthusiastic people
How To Apply
We look forward to receiving your application in complete confidence at email@example.com with full details of your current remuneration and recent photograph. References will be required.